Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mt. Titles

Hello family and Friend,

Monday March 30 2009

I get to play in the snow for class. Yes I played in the snow for a whole day for class on the top of Mt. Titles.





I did everything from hike up to the top.





the start of going to the top


AT THE TOP I MAD IT IN THE THIN AIR



The view from the top

I went sledding in the clouds were I could not see anything that was more then like 10 feet in front of you. That was so cool because you got lost all of the time,but you were able to here voices so that is what you fallowed.




my friends sledding

my friend David and I had a SNOW fight, and he thought he won till I got him back. I was the real winner of the SNOW fight. let me know u who u think own buy the last photos of us us.

Me at the end



David at the end



The whole time I was on the mountain all I wanted to do was go SKIING.


Then when we were done with sledding we went over to the ice hotel and had some drinks at like 3 in the after noon.

Then the group of us that went to the bar got lost trying to go back down the mountain. Then we found our way.




Got on the train to came back to school and have dinner. Of course I did not pack long under were or winter boots so I did all of that in sneakers. So by the time I got on the train my feet were so wet. I was really lucky that I did not get sick form that day.

Till next time,
Travel54s


i will get the photos up on this one tomorrow but it is now 10:45 and i have been up since 4am so im really sleepy

No comments: